- Included in the kit are six aluminum stakes with sleeve, six lengths of 550- Para Cord, one FOR97 TS-11B ThermaShield with pouch, two collapsible 6' aluminum poles with sleeve, and a carrying bag.
- This Vehicle Kit combines the light weight packability of the two layer ThermaShield Field Blanket with the conveinence of having poles to make shelters and hides off of a vehicle or other suitable structure.
- Modular. Snap as many as needed together to make larger shelters.
- FPG® has helped outfit many vehicles for various government agencies and can help you with your build.
- Medical applications are many. Treating for shock, being an expedient litter, or giving the Medic a clean place to work are just a few.
- Well rounded. It can be a shelter one minute that reflects heat and repels water, and a life saving piece of gear treating a victim for shock the next.
- The body heat reflecting feature is welcome in harsh winter climates.
- The two layer Field Blankets are small enough to be pulled from a soldiers's load or the Medic's pack.The set up options are only limited by your imagination.
- Got rain? The Field Blankets in the FPG® ThermaShield line utilize Reflectec® technology. It's zero porosity replels water like a duck's back.
- ThermaShields are robust enough to be used as an expedient litter that also treats for shock during the "Golden Hour".
FOR107 TS-11B Vehicle Kit
112” L x 72” W
(285cm L x 183 cm W)
4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
1x ThermaShield TS-11B, 2x heavy duty 75” collapsible aluminum poles, 6x lightweight aluminum ground spikes, 6x 6’ long guide lines.
Some general uses and applications are:
- Sun shade. ThermaShield blocks 100% UV as well as radiant heat transfer normally found in ponchos, field blankets etc
- Reduces Heat casualties
- Reduces Cold injuries
- Wind proof
- Highly water resistant
- Modular shelter; multiple blankets can be snapped together making the size shelter needed.
- Thermal signature mitigation
- Expedient litter
- Effective treatment for shock
- Vehicle based shelter/shade
- Stand-alone shelter/shade
- Golden Hour transport
- Two layer ThermaShield ssymmetrically shaped Field Blanket.
- Outer layer is FPG DesertCloth® which is lightweight/high tensile strength rip stop Nylon cloth, fire resistant to CPAI-84.
- Inner layer of FPG Reflectec® laminated to rip stop Nylon cloth forming the weather layer.
- 35oz Hypalon Gromolon® attachment points.
- Double sided MILSPEC snaps.
- 4x patented FPG SmartClips® knotless attachment points