Why do you need a thermal reflective vehicle kit for your rig?
Given the unique high end performance of the ThermaShield, why not might be a better question. FPG® has helped outfit many vehicles for various government agencies and can help you with your build. Snap a few together as shown to create as much modular shelter as needed.
Included in the kit (FOR79 shown) are six aluminum stakes with sleeve, six lengths of 550- Para Cord, one FOR72 ThermaShield GP with pouch, two collapsible 6' aluminum poles with sleeve, and a carrying bag.
Some of ThermaShield's uses and applications are:
- Sun shade; ThermaShield blocks 100% UV as well as radiant heat transfer normally found in ponchos, field blankets etc
- Reduces Heat casualties
- Reduces Cold injuries
- Wind proof
- Highly water resistant
- Modular shelter; multiple blankets can be snapped together making the size shelter needed.
- Thermal signature mitigation
- Expedient litter
- Effective treatment for shock
- Vehicle based shelter/shade
- Stand-alone shelter/shade
- Golden Hour transport
- Two outer layers of FPG DesertCloth® which is lightweight/high tensile strength rip stop Nylon cloth, fire resistant to CPAI-84.
- One inner layer of FPG Reflectec laminated to rip stop Nylon cloth.
- 10x 35oz Hypalon Gromolon® attachment points.
- Double sided MILSPEC snaps.
- 6x patented FPG SmartClips® knotless attachment points
FOR73 ThermaShield (VK) Vehicle Kit
112” L x 72” W
(285cm L x 183 cm W)
1x ThermaShield GP, 2x heavy duty 75” collapsible aluminum poles, 6x lightweight aluminum ground spikes, 6x 6’ long guide lines.