- NSN 1080-01-623-5060 SHEET, CAMOUFLAGE, THERMAL RADIATION
- Our most robust ThermaShield Field Blanket
- The FOR78 ThermaShield OCP has three layers with special coatings to provide extended protection against UV breakdown.
- It is intended for longer term usage ie: in mobility situations, protecting generators, Water Buffalos etc where extended use outweighs the need for lighter weight. Two layer ThermaShields provide that need.
- One side is the OCP, the other is Coyote which is unique in the ThermaShield line up.
- Snap a few together as shown to create as much modular shelter as needed.
Some of ThermaShield's uses and applications are:
- Sun shade; ThermaShield blocks 100% UV as well as radiant heat transfer normally found in ponchos, field blankets etc
- Reduces Heat casualties
- Reduces Cold injuries
- Wind proof
- Highly water resistant
- Modular shelter; multiple blankets can be snapped together making the size shelter needed.
- Thermal signature mitigation
- Expedient litter
- Effective treatment for shock
- Vehicle based shelter/shade
- Stand-alone shelter/shade
- Golden Hour trransport
- One side is the OCP weather layer, the other is FPG DesertCloth® which is lightweight/high tensile strength rip stop Nylon cloth, fire resistant to CPAI-84.
- One inner layer of FPG Reflectec laminated to rip stop Nylon cloth.
- 10x 35oz Hypalon Gromolon® attachment points.
- Double sided MILSPEC snaps.
- 6x patented FPG SmartClips® knotless attachment points
FOR78 ThermaShield OCP
112” L x 72” W
(285cm L x 183 cm W)
OCP on one side, Coyote on the other