- NSN 1080-01-644-8198 SHEET, CAMOUFLAGE, THERMAL RADIATION
- The TS-11B is our lightest weight and best selling symmetrical Field Blanket. Its uses are only limited by your imagination.
- The TS-11B packs up small. At 2lbs it packs a punch especially considering it is 6'x 10' in size.
- Because of it's light weight, the 97 is a favorite with anyone who is packing things on their back. Snap two together in a backpacking scenario and provide shelter for many people.
- Snap two together in a mobility scenario and you get 120 sqft of shade/rain protection. The fact it blocks 100% UV helps too.
- ThermaShield is a mulit-use item. It provides shelter as well as medical applications such as controlling shock etc.
- ThermaShield products block the radiated heat that passes through tents and other similar fabrics. Put one over the top of your existing shelter when needed.
- The TS-11B is small enough so it can be pulled from a soldiers load or the Medic's pack.
- ThermaShields are robust enough to be used as an expedient litter that treats for shock during the "Golden Hour".
Some general uses and applications are:
- Sun shade. ThermaShield blocks 100% UV as well as radiant heat transfer normally found in ponchos, field blankets etc
- Reduces Heat casualties
- Reduces Cold injuries
- Wind proof
- Highly water resistant
- Modular shelter; multiple blankets can be snapped together making the size shelter needed.
- Thermal signature mitigation
- Expedient litter
- Effective treatment for shock
- Vehicle based shelter/shade
- Stand-alone shelter/shade
- Golden Hour transport
- Outer layer of FPG DesertCloth® which is lightweight/high tensile strength rip stop Nylon cloth, fire resistant to CPAI-84.
- One inner layer of FPG Reflectec laminated to rip stop Nylon cloth.
- 10x 35oz Hypalon Gromolon® attachment points.
- Double sided MILSPEC snaps.
- 4x patented FPG SmartClips® knotless attachment points
FOR97 ThermaShield TSS-11B
112” L x 72” W
(285cm L x 183 cm W)