- Same quality gear at value pricing! The FPS68 is a duplicate of our FOR68.
- The FOR Line is Berry Ammendment compliant, the FPS Line is not.
- FPG® is the industry standard for quality and longevity. The Deployer® XP is the bigger brother to the Deployer® and is our flagship for moving large loads.
- The bottom of the XP is different from the Deployer®. Its trapezoid shape gives more stability for uneven terrain and the big loads.
- Replaceable extruded rubber runners, Ballistic Nylon bottom, Hypalon wear patches are mainstays of the FPG® fleet.
- Re-enforced heavy duty handles on all sides allow for easy movement.
- Stainless Steel Wheel Housings and Hypalon wear patch between the wheels for when the going gets tough.
- Rough terrain? No problem. Use the integrated back pack straps.
- An external pocket, internal GP pocket, load cinching straps, and PALS Webbing just in case, the XP will cover down for years to come.
- FPG® bags are designed to live out of. Mesh pockets in the lid keep those little things sorted.
Hypalon on all corners and high wear areas, stainless steel wheel housings and Hypalon wear patch on the bottom.
When paired with the FOR76 Smartpack, you get a two bag system on one rolling chassis. Fit your A,B, and C loadouts. This is a great solution for airline weight restrictions.
- Size is ideal for commercial travel and meets airline specs
- Long or short term travel bag
FPS68 Deployer® XP Loadout Bag
31” L x 16” W x 16” D
(79cm L x 41cm W x 41cm D) main bag
25” L x 9” W x 2.5” D
(64cm L x 23cm W x 7cm D) side pocket
Over 8,500 Cubic Inches
13 lbs (5.8kg) empty
Black, Red, Yellow
FPG’s largest capacity wheeled bag.
The big brother to the FOR/FPS75 Deployer®.
Can be used with the FOR/FPS76 SmartPack to form the Ultimate Loadout System (ULS).
360° FPG Foam Tech® padding system makes the bag structurally strong.
Size is ideal for commercial travel and meets airline specs.